Full Width CSS

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Malr1ne’s Guide to Improving in Dota 2: Playing Dota as Much as Possible

Team Falcons’ Stanislav "Malr1ne" Potorak has been taking on the top mid-laners of Dota 2 in recent tournaments and has undoubtedly performed beyond expectations despite being fairly new to the professional Dota 2 scene. During the 5th day of DreamLeague Season 22 Group Stage 2, Team Falcons faced Xtreme Gaming and emerged victorious, bagging the series with a clean sweep over the Chinese Dota 2 team. In a post-game interview with one of Dota 2’s most lovable casters, Jorien "Sheever" van der Heijden, Malr1ne talked about how he improved in Dota 2 over the years and reached the point where he is at right now.

Malr1ne on How He Improved in Dota 2 Over the Years

During a post-game interview with Sheever, Malr1ne explained the measures he took to improve in Dota 2 over the years. He said, “I would say, first of all, Hardworking, it’s obviously about hard-working… Some people can just give up at some point when they have bad days and bad results for a long time. For me it was not that fact at all, I was just trying to grow up as much as possible and I was playing Dota as much as possible. I was playing like 20 pubs per day. I want to grow up and I want to have anything in my pool. I want to show the people that I can be the best one. It’s just my goals that I have to follow them. It’s not just me, it’s my goals.

Earlier, Malr1ne had revealed that his goal in life is to continue growing in every aspect. During the interview, he mentioned that his goals are a big driving factor behind his motivation to continue striving to become the best Dota 2 player. His commitment to having many heroes in his pool has been reflected in his recent performances at DreamLeague Season 22 and the earlier BetBoom Dacha 2024 Dubai.

Interestingly, during the interview, Marl1ne revealed that he had seven heroes in his pool that had acquired the Grandmaster tier medal and he named them to be:

  • Puck

  • Razor

  • Lina

  • Huskar

  • Batrdier

  • Timbersaw

  • Pangolier

He also revealed that Primal Beast would soon achieve the Grandmaster tier medal.

Team Falcons’ has been one of the strongest teams in recent tournaments and has been showing a lot of promise. In group stage 2 of DreamLeague Season 22, Team Falcons has gone undefeated against teams like Gaimin Gladiators, OG, Aurora, BetBoom Team, and Xtreme Gaming. With the BetBoom Dacha 2024 Dubai title already under its belt, Team Falcons’ is looking to be a strong contender for the DreamLeague Season 22 title as well.



from AFK Gaming https://ift.tt/FRtCdpy

No comments:

Post a Comment